Cozy Cat Cottage Adoption Center
We offer our deepest gratitude to all our contributors.
Your generosity has saved over 6,600 lives since 1998.
- UPCOMING EVENTS -
Please click on an event below for more details
Enjoy a relaxing meal at Ruby Tuesday's on Monday's in December and Cozy Cat will receive 20%!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
December 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th
ALL proceeds benefit Cozy Cat Cottage
Monthly Spay and Neuter Day
Sunday December 8, 2013 (by appointment only)
- Female Cat Spay…$55.00 (cats in heat will be charged additional $10.00)
- Male Neuter…$35.00
- Rabies Vaccine…$10.00 (must be at least 12 weeks old)
- FVRCPC Vaccine…$10.00
- Accurax Earmite Treatment...$20.00
- Nail Trim…$5.00
- Tape Wormer…$10.00
- Flea Treatment (Revolution)…$20.00
- Ear Tip (ferals only)…$5.00
One year + $65.00
13 weeks to 1 year $90.00
Kittens under 12 weeks $100.00
*Microchip $10.00 additional fee applies to all adoptions
All adoptions include the following:
- At least two physicals by a veterinarian
- Spay or neuter before adoption (no exceptions)
- FELv/FIV test and must be negative on both
- Vaccinations (depending on age and length of stay): Distemper, Leukemia, Rabies
- Treated for fleas and worms
You must have a carrier to take your new pet home
Every month is a struggle to pay the rent, utilities and medical bills.
Donors, members and sponsors make the Cozy Cat Cottage Adoption Center possible.
Please continue to help us to care for those without a voice - Click on the "Donate" button above to discover the many ways you can make a tax-deductibe donation or see below for additional ways to help Cozy Cat!
Use your Kroger Card and Donate to Cozy Cat Cottage
It Costs You Nothing!
A few minutes of your time and you can help raise thousands to support the care of abused, abandoned, and homeless cats at Cozy Cat Cottage
Help Your Favorite Cause automatically, every time you shop. No hidden fees. No vague percentages. No limits. And, donation checks are sent promptly, every month. It's completely free for your favorite cause...
Cozy Cat Cottage of course!