Join our team!
We are seeking committed, dependable, hard working volunteers aged 14 or older (or 12 and older with a parent) to help with various tasks at the adoption center.
Please download volunteer form at the link below, fill it out, and bring to orientation.
Volunteers must complete orientation before beginning service. Orientation/refresher trainings take place on the 1st Monday of each month (6:00pm) and the 3rd Saturday of each month (10:00am) at Cozy Cat Cottage (excluding holidays).
Volunteers are needed to care for our feline residents:
- Monday through Sunday mornings 8:30am to Noon
- Monday through Friday evenings 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Volunteers might also be interested in:
- Setting up or assisting with booths at various events, craft shows, etc.
- Helping to organize or promote fund raising activities and events
- Holding garage sales
- Assisting with mailings
- Craft making
- Performing repair work
- Providing a foster home for a mother cat and kittens
- Working on special projects
- Socializing our feline residents!
If you have any other ideas on ways to help out, please feel free to suggest them. We would love for you to put your individual talents, skills, and ideas to work at Cozy Cat Cottage. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. Also, please take a look at our Wish List for other ways you can help. Your efforts will be rewarded by our appreciative purring residents