Join our team!
We are seeking committed, dependable, hard working volunteers aged 14 or older to help with various tasks at the center.
Please download volunteer form at the link below, fill it out, and bring to orientation.
Volunteers must complete orientation before beginning service. Orientation/refresher trainings take place on the 1st Monday of each month (6:00pm) and the 3rd Saturday of each month (10:00am) at Cozy Cat Cottage (excluding holidays).
Here are some of the tasks we need help with:
- Cleaning enclosures, litter boxes, loading/unloading dishwasher, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping floors, emptying garbage, and laundry
Enclosures and adoption floor are cleaned:Monday through Sunday mornings 8:30am to NoonMonday through Friday evenings 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Distributing food and water.
- Grooming cats or clipping nails
- Running errands
- Setting up or assisting with booths at various events, craft shows, etc.
- Helping to organize or promote fund raising activities and events
- Holding garage sales.
- Assisting with mailings
- Craft making
- Doing repair work or small building project.
- Providing a foster home for a mother cat and kittens
- Working on special projects
- Socializing our feline residents!
If you have any other ideas on ways to help out, please feel free to suggest them. We would love for you to put your individual talents, skills, and ideas to work at Cozy Cat Cottage. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a volunteer. Also, please take a look at our Wish List for other ways you can help. Your efforts will be rewarded by our appreciative purring residents